(This is my original V.O.G. message from 2007 that inspired this blog!)
COMPLAINTS, ALBEIT MINOR, FROM THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY:
- Daughter: I pick my nails!
- Son: He believes I should aim to be the World's first V.O.G. Technology Advisor.
- Son-in-law: Endless!!
- Daughter-in-law: None, as yet. She's too new!!!
- Grandson No.1: Thinks I don't do anything all day and that I only have myself to think about! Not true Oli!!
- Grandson No.2: Doesn't think I drive very well.
- Grandson No.3: No record – as yet – of a complaint!
WHAT THE V.O.G. CAN STILL DO:
- Can see!
- Do my housework, shopping, cooking, cleaning.
- Look Elegant (according to my daughter!)
- Program the VCR (and now PVR)
- Go online
- Reboot the WiFi Router
(P.S. Family – One day, when you reach my great age, think of me!!)Share on Facebook